Landsberger Str. 428
+49 89-550 66 987
+49 89-8971 2148
Responsible person according to §6 MDStV:
- Home: © Pavlo Vakhrushev / Fotolia, © Smileus / Fotolia, © Coloures-pic / Fotolia
- About us: Grob Aircraft AG, CLAAS KGaA, LSG Lufthansa Service Holding AG, Bayerischer Qualitätspreis, Michael Voit
- Imprint: © Marco2811 / Fotolia
- Team: Anna Maier, Thomas Wielgomas
- Digital project: © violetkaipa / Fotolia, © Marco2811 / Fotolia
- Services overview: © Romolo Tavani / Fotolia
- Build-up: © singkham / Fotolia, LSG Lufthansa Service Holding AG, ProCase GmbH
- Operation: © Romolo Tavani / Fotolia, Landes Lederwaren GmbH, tga consulting
- Enhancements: © weerapat1003 / Fotolia, CLAAS KGaA, Grob Aircraft AG
- Subsidy and certification: © Jürgen Fälchle / Fotolia
- Product Qualitäts-Wiki: © John Smith / Fotolia, © stockpics / Fotolia, LSG Lufthansa Service Holding AG, ProCase GmbH
- Benefits: © John Smith / Fotolia, © Coloures-pic / Fotolia
Despite thorough review of content behind external links in our website, we disclaim liability for these contents. For these contents the operator of these websites are responsible and have to assume liability.
Names and products of Atlassian® Inc. are protected by copyright. Wherever these names are stated on our website we mark them with compyright symbol. We are neither producer nor reseller of products of Atlassian® Inc.
In general you can visit our website without entering any personal data.
If you want to apply for a Wiki test account, we need the following data: name, organization, telephone and email address. Additional data is no mandatory input (e.g. function).
If you want to doownload the QM TOOL REPORT we need the following data: name, organization, telephone and email address. When you register for download by clicking „Jetzt downloaden“, you approve to use your data for marketing purposes in our CRM system. Objective ist o optimize our products based on user experience.“ Your personal data is at no point accessible for unauthorized persons. We will automatically delete your personal data not later than 14 days after your test period ended.
You can withdraw your approval on saving your personal data at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. You also have the right to gain information, correction and deletion of your personal data without any charge.
We handle your personal data accurately and secure it with modern IT means, e.g. 2-way-authentication incl. CAPTCHA requests in case of data misuse.
The physical location of our servers with your data will be within the EU at any time. Therefore the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies for us as well as for our service providers (e.g. server hosts).
We use "cookies" for our websites. These tiny text files are stored on the visitor’s device. By using "cookies" no personal data is gathered or retained on our web server. Each visitor can prevent the use of "cookies" by modifying the settings of the browser.
This website uses Google Maps to display our office location. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
By using this website you declare your consent to collection, handling and utilization of automated and manually entered data by Google, one of its substitutes or a third party.
Google Web Fonts
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.